ArumicROSE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear ArumicROSE..

Paroxysm

Forum cash : 15

Dear ArumicROSE.. Empty Dear ArumicROSE..

Post by Paroxysm Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:46 pm

Dear ArumicROSE,

By the looks of it, ArumicROSE Might not be coming online for a long time.
    I Want to tell you all that I have found a backup for this.

I Have advertised this Server before, However, They are open 24/7. New items are in the Game, Newer Gems. Gems go to Grade 10. Max level is 300. Max stat is 500.
    New Armours and Weapons are added to the game. All kinds of things like that.

SpiritROSE is such a close Community, That grade 5 Clans are Accepting new Members. Rich Members of the Community Give out items to help Members of SpiritROSE to start up and Level.

I Have been playing for 2 Days. I am now a level 91 Bourgeois. I have a Faust(9) with a Pearl (Cool
    I have a Diamond [7]
    I have 3 Pearl [7]
    I am currently Farming more for Gems and things to help Members who come from Arumic to Spirit.

The Community of ArumicROSE can make SpiritROSE Rise from the Grave, Get more Members. And reach the top of the Lists.
    People have been complaining about Clerics and stuff. Here at Spirit. Buff Fairies are in Every Town. Making it Convenient for our Members.

As only a Forum Moderator of ArumicROSE. I Have asked the Staff Members to post This Announcement. They have all Agreed that it would be a Good idea to have The Members become SpiritROSE Members, However to not Let ArumicROSE Die.

Hosting Problems have came up once the hosting Computer for ArumicROSE Crashed all of a Sudden. In the middle of Hosting. Funds for a new Hosting Computer has started. With hardly any money towards it. We can't really get Far. I Would make a PayPal account for everyone To donate to it for the Server to come up, However people here probably won't trust us as much as They trusted Titan, with Donations and such.

http://www.Spirit-Rose.Net/

Administrator VolumeKnob, Is currently working on Sending the Files to one of our GameMasters, For further Hosting. So if you play Spirit. You might not have to wait long for Arumic to come up. It's a Long and Pointless wait, More servers could easily come up with better Files, Things like that.
    However I think you will all love the community of SpiritROSE.

Your Forum Moderator
    -Paroxysm

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:44 pm