ArumicROSE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Regarding ArumicROSE.

VolumeKnob
    VolumeKnob
    Admin
    Admin

Forum cash : 188

Regarding ArumicROSE. Empty Regarding ArumicROSE.

Post by VolumeKnob Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:47 pm

What Will Happen:

People are telling me that Jordan is not going to be making the ArumicROSE Server for us with his computer, However, I Guess I will host the ArumicROSE Server, on a Spare computer I have, With this, the server will be online 24/7 Unless due to Maintenance, or Staff Members Crashing the Server. However if a staff Member Crashes the server, We will find out which staff did, and Remove their In-Game Rights for 24 Hour period. They get 3 Strikes. Once they Crash the server for the third time, They will lose their in-game Rights, and their Staff Position completely. For they are responsible for their actions here at ArumicROSE.

If I Host:

If I Host, This Message here is Regarding the Rates. ArumicROSE Rates will be around Destiny Server Rates for AruaROSE, or around Hebarn Server rates at AruaROSE.
    This is because we don't want Everyone to level to fast, Each person can make clerics as they level, Parties will be allowed.
    Low rates: More Parties, People will make friends and farm together, Farming will actually work here. Party Members won't be out of party range in an ammount of 2 hours.
    High rates: Less Parties, Faster Leveling, Single item drops Only, Bourg Farming won't work.

If i end up hosting ArumicROSE, Their will be some downtime to this, since we will be working on setting up ArumicROSE. Due to this I Will be working on the server Every moment I can, to make sure our Members can see as much playing time as they can.

I Will post all updates in the Update section of the Forums, to make sure that everyone is happy with what they are getting out of the Server. I will possibly see if I can get some of my Developing Friends from other Rose Servers to come and help me with some of the Developing of the server, To make sure you all find the best time here at ArumicROSE Online.
    I am trying to get us an Arcturus Server, If i can't do this we will be using osirose or something like that.
    With the Arcturus Server, I Will be giving the server a Registration Page, to make sure People don't overdo with the Creation of Files.

Regarding Forums and Website:
    If ArumicROSE Becomes a big hit, With quite a bit Member count and all that, I Will be getting us an Official Forum, and a Official Website.
    So Hopefully we can land on something like,
    www.ArumicROSE.com and forum.ArumicROSE.com

Then we can get more Members this way.

Thank You,

ArumicROSE Staff.
    jordylad
    jordylad

Forum cash : 39

Regarding ArumicROSE. Empty Re: Regarding ArumicROSE.

Post by jordylad Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:57 pm

[quote="VolumeKnob"]What Will Happen:

the server will be online 24/7 Unless due to Maintenance, or Staff Members Crashing the Server. However if a staff Member Crashes the server, We will find out which staff did, and Remove their In-Game Rights for 24 Hour period. They get 3 Strikes. Once they Crash the server for the third time, They will lose their in-game Rights, and their Staff Position completely. For they are responsible for their actions here at ArumicROSE.

this is very sill y because we had this problem with both of the server's you cant help the server crashing sometimes it crashes because an npc walk's through a gate or a player buys an item that doesnt work this is silly to ban people because of the servers foult even gm's most of the times colarose crashes WAS because of gm's but it was only because they spawned an item that was not recognised by the server.

i hope you take this into consideration.

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:45 pm